Friday, July 15, 2011

Material......

I have spent the last week or so collecting material and thinking about this new direction I am going in. I am leaning towards using fabrics and textiles instead of clay to create vessels. Since I have very little experience working with fabric this going to be a very interesting semester. There will not only be a huge learning curve I also need to find the materials. So I have been hitting the tag sales and goodwill with mixed results. I currently have quite a few lace curtains and doilies. They are spread all over my studio.  I am heading out there now to experiment with them and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. I cam sympathize as I am working with whatever I can find around the house. You will do fine and keep fighting through!!

    ReplyDelete